For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123304 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- FunctionStimulates the ovaries to synthesize the steroids that are essential for the maintenance of pregnancy.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycoprotein hormones subunit beta family.
- Developmental stageMade by the first trimester placenta.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibody
- CG ALPHA antibody
- CG beta a antibody
Anti-Chorionic Gonadotropin antibody images
References for Anti-Chorionic Gonadotropin antibody (ab123304)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"