For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab18191? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab18191 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Creamer KM et al. The Mi-2 homolog Mit1 actively positions nucleosomes within heterochromatin to suppress transcription. Mol Cell Biol 34:2046-61 (2014).
- Hiriart E et al. Mmi1 RNA surveillance machinery directs RNAi complex RITS to specific meiotic genes in fission yeast. EMBO J 31:2296-308 (2012).
- Schalch T et al. High-affinity binding of Chp1 chromodomain to K9 methylated histone H3 is required to establish centromeric heterochromatin. Mol Cell 34:36-46 (2009).
- Li H et al. An alpha motif at Tas3 C terminus mediates RITS cis spreading and promotes heterochromatic gene silencing. Mol Cell 34:155-67 (2009).
- Zhang K et al. Roles of the Clr4 methyltransferase complex in nucleation, spreading and maintenance of heterochromatin. Nat Struct Mol Biol 15:381-8 (2008).
- Chen ES et al. Cell cycle control of centromeric repeat transcription and heterochromatin assembly. Nature : (2008).
- Buker SM et al. Two different Argonaute complexes are required for siRNA generation and heterochromatin assembly in fission yeast. Nat Struct Mol Biol 14:200-7 (2007).
- Bühler M et al. RNAi-dependent and -independent RNA turnover mechanisms contribute to heterochromatic gene silencing. Cell 129:707-21 (2007).
- Partridge JF et al. Functional separation of the requirements for establishment and maintenance of centromeric heterochromatin. Mol Cell 26:593-602 (2007).
- Bühler M et al. Tethering RITS to a nascent transcript initiates RNAi- and heterochromatin-dependent gene silencing. Cell 125:873-86 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"