For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionForms a complex with DNA polymerase epsilon subunit POLE3 and binds naked DNA, which is then incorporated into chromatin, aided by the nucleosome remodeling activity of ISWI/SNF2H and ACF1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested, including, heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CHARC1 antibody
- CHARC15 antibody
- CHRAC-1 antibody
Anti-CHRAC1 antibody images
References for Anti-CHRAC1 antibody (ab57253)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"