For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
- FunctionForms a complex with DNA polymerase epsilon subunit POLE3 and binds naked DNA, which is then incorporated into chromatin, aided by the nucleosome remodeling activity of ISWI/SNF2H and ACF1.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested, including, heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CHARC1 antibody
- CHARC15 antibody
- CHRAC-1 antibody
Anti-CHRAC1 antibody images
Western blot - CHRAC1 antibody (ab83079)
Anti-CHRAC1 antibody (ab83079) at 1 µg/ml + Human fetal heart lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Observed band size : 20 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CHRAC1 antibody (ab83079)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"