Anti-CHRDL1 antibody (ab57933)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57933 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAntagonizes the function of BMP4 by binding to it and preventing its interaction with receptors. Alters the fate commitment of neural stem cells from gliogenesis to neurogenesis. Contributes to neuronal differentiation of neural stem cells in the brain by preventing the adoption of a glial fate. May play a crucial role in dorsoventral axis formation. May play a role in embyonic bone formation (By similarity). May also play an important role in regulating retinal angiogenesis trough modulation of BMP4 actions in endothelial cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in retinal pericytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 VWFC domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CHL antibody
- chordin like 1 antibody
- Chordin-like protein 1 antibody
- CHRDL1 antibody
- CRDL1_HUMAN antibody
- dA141H5.1 antibody
- neuralin 1 antibody
- Neuralin-1 antibody
- Neurogenesin-1 antibody
- NRLN1 antibody
- Ventroptin antibody
- VOPT antibody
Anti-CHRDL1 antibody images
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
CHRDL1 antibody (ab57933) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-CHRDL1 antibody (ab57933)
ab57933 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.