For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 antibody [EPR6053]
See all Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6053] to Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5
- SpecificityThis antibody is predicted to cross-react with Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 3.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues in Human Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5.
- Positive control
- Human adrenal gland and SH-SY5Y cell lysates; SH-SY5Y cells.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 3.10 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6053
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP.
||1/50000 - 1/200000. Detects a band of approximately 260 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 223 kDa).
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay play a role in the development of the nervous system and the pathogenesis of neural tumors.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially expressed in total brain, fetal brain, and cerebellum. It is also moderately expressed in the adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD5 antibody
- CHD 5 antibody
- CHD-5 antibody
Anti-Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 antibody [EPR6053] images
Western blot - Anti-Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 antibody [EPR6053] (ab124736)
All lanes : Anti-Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 antibody [EPR6053] (ab124736) at 1/50000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human adrenal gland cell lysate
Lane 2 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 223 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 antibody [EPR6053] (ab124736)
ab124736 at 1/250 dilution staining Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 in SH-SY5Y cells by Immunofluorescence.
Other-Anti-Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 antibody [EPR6053](ab124736)
References for Anti-Chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 5 antibody [EPR6053] (ab124736)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"