Anti-Chromogranin A antibody (ab17064)
- Product nameAnti-Chromogranin A antibodySee all Chromogranin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
C-terminal half of Chromogranin A, purified from urine of patients with carcinoid syndrome.
- Positive controlPancreas
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [23A1] to Chromogranin A (ab36997). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection with ab36997 as Capture.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionPancreastatin strongly inhibits glucose induced insulin release from the pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
modificationsSulfated on tyrosine residues and/or contains sulfated glycans.
O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- beta Granin antibodyCGA antibodyCHG A antibody
- CHGA antibodyChromogranin A parathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyChromogranin A precursor antibodyChromograninA antibodyCMGA_HUMAN antibodyER-37 antibodyPancreastatin antibodyParastatin antibodyParathyroid secretory protein 1 antibodyPituitary secretory protein I antibodySP I antibodySP-I antibodySP1 antibodySPI antibodyVasostatin antibodyVasostatin I antibodyVasostatin II antibody
Anti-Chromogranin A antibody images
Standard Curve for Chromogranin A (Analyte: ab85486) dilution range 1pg/ml to 1ug/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [23A1] to Chromogranin A (ab36997) at 1ug/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Chromogranin A (ab17064) at 0.5ug/ml. Concentration of ab17064 may vary from lot to lot; please use this curve as guideline.
ab17064 staining Chromogranin A in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.