Anti-Chromogranin A antibody [LK2H10 + PHE5] (ab715)
- Product nameAnti-Chromogranin A antibody [LK2H10 + PHE5]See all Chromogranin A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LK2H10 + PHE5] to Chromogranin A
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes a protein of 68-75 kDa, identified as chromogranin A (a protein of 439-amino acid which is encoded on chromosome 14).
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey
- EpitopeAlthough the epitopes for these two clones are not precisely mapped, experimental data suggest that they are different.
- Positive control
- Pancreas, adrenal gland, bowel and thyroid
- General notesThis antibody is a mixture of two clones, LK2H10 and PHE5.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Proprietary, not sodium azide or thimerosal.
Constituents: PBS, Tissue Culture Supernatant. pH 7.3; Protein carrier.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberLK2H10 + PHE5
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab715 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionPancreastatin strongly inhibits glucose induced insulin release from the pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chromogranin/secretogranin protein family.
modificationsSulfated on tyrosine residues and/or contains sulfated glycans.
O-glycosylated with core 1 or possibly core 8 glycans.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Neuroendocrine and endocrine secretory granules.
- FormAccording to the Swiss-Prot database, this protein has many different forms which correspond to various molecular weights; thus the possible variation from the predicted molecular weight of 51kDa.
- beta Granin antibody
- CGA antibody
- CHG A antibody
- CHGA antibody
- Chromogranin A parathyroid secretory protein 1 antibody
- Chromogranin A precursor antibody
- ChromograninA antibody
- CMGA_HUMAN antibody
- ER-37 antibody
- Pancreastatin antibody
- Parastatin antibody
- Parathyroid secretory protein 1 antibody
- Pituitary secretory protein I antibody
- SP I antibody
- SP-I antibody
- SP1 antibody
- SPI antibody
- Vasostatin antibody
- Vasostatin I antibody
- Vasostatin II antibody
References for Anti-Chromogranin A antibody [LK2H10 + PHE5] (ab715)
This product has been referenced in:
- Burke AP et al. Carcinoids of the jejunum and ileum: an immunohistochemical and clinicopathologic study of 167 cases. Cancer 79:1086-93 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 9070484) »
- Angelsen A et al. Neuroendocrine differentiation in carcinomas of the prostate: do neuroendocrine serum markers reflect immunohistochemical findings? Prostate 30:1-6 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 9018329) »