For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionActivates apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver and small intestine and, at lower levels, in colon, kidney and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cell death activator CIDE B antibody
- Cell death activator CIDE-B antibody
- Cell death inducing DFFA like effector B antibody
Anti-CIDE B antibody images
IHC-P - CIDE B antibody (ab57097)
CIDE B antibody (ab57097) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - CIDE B antibody (ab57097)
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
CIDE B antibody (ab57097) at 1ug/lane + HepG2 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-CIDE B antibody (ab57097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"