For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.Can be blocked with CIDE B peptide (ab8435).
- FunctionActivates apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver and small intestine and, at lower levels, in colon, kidney and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cell death activator CIDE B antibody
- Cell death activator CIDE-B antibody
- Cell death inducing DFFA like effector B antibody
Anti-CIDE B antibody images
References for Anti-CIDE B antibody (ab8403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"