For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS with 0.1% BSA 0.02% sodium azide pH7.2
- Cell death activator CIDE B
- Cell death activator CIDE-B
- Cell death inducing DFFA like effector B
- FunctionActivates apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver and small intestine and, at lower levels, in colon, kidney and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
Information by UniProt
References for CIDE B peptide (ab8435)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"