For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- FunctionInduces apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed mainly in small intestine, heart, colon and stomach and, at lower levels, in brain, kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic in a punctate manner.
Information by UniProt
- Cell death activator antibody
- Cell death activator CIDE-3 antibody
- Cell death inducing DFFA like effector C antibody
Anti-CIDE C antibody images
References for Anti-CIDE C antibody (ab102016)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"