For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CIKS antibody
See all CIKS primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CIKS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 451-566 of Human CIKS
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCould be involved in the activation of both NF-kappa-B via a NF-kappa-B inhibitor kinase (IKK)-dependent mechanism and stress-activated protein kinase (SAPK)/JNK.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SEFIR domain.
Information by UniProt
- Act 1 antibody
- ACT1 antibody
- Activator of cAMP responsive element modulator (CREM) in testis antibody
Anti-CIKS antibody images
IHC-P - CIKS antibody (ab56758)
CIKS antibody (ab56758) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - CIKS antibody (ab56758)
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
CIKS antibody (ab56758) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-CIKS antibody (ab56758)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"