For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).Can be blocked with CIKS peptide (ab6089).
- FunctionCould be involved in the activation of both NF-kappa-B via a NF-kappa-B inhibitor kinase (IKK)-dependent mechanism and stress-activated protein kinase (SAPK)/JNK.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SEFIR domain.
Information by UniProt
- Act 1 antibody
- ACT1 antibody
- Activator of cAMP responsive element modulator (CREM) in testis antibody
Anti-CIKS antibody images
References for Anti-CIKS antibody (ab5973)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"