For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesStable for one year.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
- Act 1
- Activator of cAMP responsive element modulator (CREM) in testis
- FunctionCould be involved in the activation of both NF-kappa-B via a NF-kappa-B inhibitor kinase (IKK)-dependent mechanism and stress-activated protein kinase (SAPK)/JNK.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SEFIR domain.
Information by UniProt
References for CIKS peptide (ab6089)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"