For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 126 kDa.
- FunctionMay play a role in cartilage scaffolding.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in articular chondrocytes but not in knee meniscal cartilage cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
modificationsMay be cleaved into 2 chains possibly by a furin-like protease upon or preceding secretion.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Cartilage intermediate layer protein 2 C2 antibody
- CILP-2 antibody
- CILP2 antibody
Anti-CILP2 antibody images
References for Anti-CILP2 antibody (ab107419)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"