For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab118027 was purified from Mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clone number2B3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.
||1/100. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionPlays a key role in regulating maximal capacity for electron transport and oxidative phosphorylation (By similarity). May be involved in Fe-S cluster shuttling and/or in redox reactions.
- Tissue specificityExpression is reduced in cells derived from cystic fibrosis patients.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CISD protein family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AU043990 antibody
- AW743335 antibody
- C10orf70 antibody
Anti-CISD1 antibody [2B3] images
Western blot - Anti-CISD1 antibody [2B3] (ab118027)
All lanes : Anti-CISD1 antibody [2B3] (ab118027) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY CISD1 cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 12 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC203308)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CISD1 antibody [2B3] (ab118027)
ab118027, at 1/100 dilution, staining CISD1 in COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY CISD1 by Immunofluorescence.
Flow Cytometry - Anti-CISD1 antibody [2B3] (ab118027)
Flow cytometric Analysis of CISD1 staining in Jurkat cells, using ab118027 at 1/100 dilution(Red), compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody(Blue).
References for Anti-CISD1 antibody [2B3] (ab118027)
This product has been referenced in:
- Salem AF et al. Mitochondrial biogenesis in epithelial cancer cells promotes breast cancer tumor growth and confers autophagy resistance. Cell Cycle 11:4174-80 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 23070475) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"