For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- FunctionInterferes with the binding of transcription factors HIF-1a and STAT2 to p300/CBP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CITED family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ASD8 antibody
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator 2 antibody
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator with Glu/Asp rich carboxy terminal domain 2 antibody
Anti-CITED2 antibody images
Western blot - CITED2 antibody (ab99335)
All lanes : Anti-CITED2 antibody (ab99335) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Caco 2 (Human colonic carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : SW13 (Human adrenal adenocarcinoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Saos 2 (Human epithelial-like osteosarcoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
Additional bands at : 120 kDa,26 kDa (possible isoform),55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-CITED2 antibody (ab99335)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"