Anti-Citrate synthetase antibody [2H8BB6] (ab128564)
- Product nameAnti-Citrate synthetase antibody [2H8BB6]See all Citrate synthetase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H8BB6] to Citrate synthetase
- Tested applicationsIn-Cell ELISA, IP, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Bovine Heart mitochondria
- Positive control
- Human Liver Mitochondria;
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPurity is near homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE. The antibody was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then concentrated by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number2H8BB6
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128564 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|In-Cell ELISA||In-Cell ELISA: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; isocitrate from oxaloacetate: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the citrate synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- CISY_HUMAN antibody
- Citrate synthase antibody
- Citrate synthase, mitochondrial antibody
- citrate synthetase antibody
- Cs antibody
- EC 2.3.3 antibody
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
Anti-Citrate synthetase antibody [2H8BB6] images
Immunoprecipitation using ab128564
Lane 1: Ladder
Lane 2: Human Liver Mitochondria
Immunofluorescent staining of Citrate synthetase in Hela cells (human) using ab128564.
The cells were paraformaldehyde fixed (4%, 20 min) and Triton X-100 permeabilized (0.1%, 15min). The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab128564, 5µg/ml) for 2h at room temperature or overnight at 4°C. The secondary antibody was (red) Alexa Fluor® 594 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. 1% BSA was used as the blocking agent for all blocking steps. The target protein locates to the mitochondrial matrix.
References for Anti-Citrate synthetase antibody [2H8BB6] (ab128564)
ab128564 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.