For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: BSA, 10mM PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberSPM174
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: prediluted, ready to use for 30 min at RT. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionClathrin is the major protein of the polyhedral coat of coated pits and vesicles.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Membrane > coated pit. Cytoplasmic face of coated pits and vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- Clathrin light chain A antibody
- Clathrin light chain B antibody
- Clathrin light chain LCA antibody
References for Anti-Clathrin light chain antibody [SPM174], prediluted (ab17949)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"