For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20124215
- FunctionPlays a major role in tight junction-specific obliteration of the intercellular space, through calcium-independent cell-adhesion activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the claudin family.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > tight junction. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Claudin-10 antibody
- Claudin10 antibody
- CLD10_HUMAN antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"