For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab53032? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53032 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- JanssenDuijghuijsen LM et al. Mitochondrial ATP Depletion Disrupts Caco-2 Monolayer Integrity and Internalizes Claudin 7. Front Physiol 8:794 (2017).
- Guthrie GJ et al. Influence of ZIP14 (slc39A14) on intestinal zinc processing and barrier function. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 308:G171-8 (2015).
- Nalle SC et al. Recipient NK cell inactivation and intestinal barrier loss are required for MHC-matched graft-versus-host disease. Sci Transl Med 6:243ra87 (2014).
- Dominguez JA et al. Inhibition of IKKß in enterocytes exacerbates sepsis-induced intestinal injury and worsens mortality. Crit Care Med 41:e275-85 (2013).
- Xu R et al. Oxidative stress mediates the disruption of airway epithelial tight junctions through a TRPM2-PLC?1-PKCa signaling pathway. Int J Mol Sci 14:9475-86 (2013).
- Díaz-Coránguez M et al. Transmigration of neural stem cells across the blood brain barrier induced by glioma cells. PLoS One 8:e60655 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"