For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPlays a major role in tight junction-specific obliteration of the intercellular space, through calcium-independent cell-adhesion activity.
- Tissue specificityConcentrated at the cell-cell borders of epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the claudin family.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > tight junction. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Claudin 18 antibody
- Claudin-18 antibody
- CLD18_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Claudin18 antibody images
References for Anti-Claudin18 antibody (ab98071)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"