For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionProton-coupled chloride transporter. Functions as antiport system and exchanges chloride ions against protons.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in skeletal muscle and also detectable in brain and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chloride channel (TC 2.A.49) family. ClC-4/CLCN4 subfamily.
Contains 2 CBS domains.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Late endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Chloride channel 4 antibody
- Chloride channel protein 4 antibody
- Chloride channel, voltage sensitive 4 antibody
Anti-CLCN4 antibody images
Western blot - CLCN4 antibody (ab75008)
All lanes : Anti-CLCN4 antibody (ab75008) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from MCF-7 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from MCF-7 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,45 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - CLCN4 antibody (ab75008)
Immunofluorescence analysis of CLCN4 in HUVEC cells, using ab75008 at a 1/500 dilution with (right image) or without (left image) the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-CLCN4 antibody (ab75008)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"