For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- RelevanceCLDN19 belongs to the claudin family. It plays a major role in tight junction-specific obliteration of the intercellular space, through calcium-independent cell-adhesion activity.
- Cellular localizationCell junction, tight junction. Cell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Claudin 19 antibody
- CLDN 19 antibody
Anti-CLDN19 antibody images
Western blot - CLDN19 antibody (ab74374)
All lanes : Anti-CLDN19 antibody (ab74374) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2
Lane 2 : Extracts from
Lane 3 : Extracts from
with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa
Additional bands at : 34 kDa,40 kDa,48 kDa,55 kDa,65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CLDN19 antibody (ab74374)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"