For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- RelevanceCLDND2 belongs to the PMP-22/EMP/MP20 family of proteins. At present the molecular function is unknown.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Claudin domain containing 2 antibody
- Claudin domain containing protein 2 antibody
- PMP22CD antibody
Anti-CLDND2 antibody images
References for Anti-CLDND2 antibody (ab70684)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"