For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionOne of the multiple factors required for polyadenylation and 3'-end cleavage of mammalian pre-mRNAs. This subunit is directly involved in the binding to pre-mRNAs.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localized with DDX1 in cleavage bodies.
Information by UniProt
- betaCstF 64 variant 2 antibody
- CF-1 64 kDa subunit antibody
- CF1 64 kDa subunit antibody
Anti-Cleavage stimulation factor 2 antibody images
Western blot - Cleavage stimulation factor 2 antibody (ab64942)
All lanes : Anti-Cleavage stimulation factor 2 antibody (ab64942) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell extract with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
Additional bands at : 120 kDa,20 kDa,30 kDa,48 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Cleavage stimulation factor 2 antibody (ab64942)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab64942 at 1/500 dilution. Right hand panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
References for Anti-Cleavage stimulation factor 2 antibody (ab64942)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"