For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionReceptor with an affinity for galactose and fucose. Could be involved in endocytosis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C type (calcium dependent, carbohydrate recognition domain) lectin, superfamily member 13 antibody
- C-type lectin 13 antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 4 member F antibody
Anti-CLEC4F antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-CLEC4F antibody (ab122139)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122139 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CLEC4F antibody (ab122139)
ab122139, at 1/150 dilution, staining CLEC4F in paraffin-embedded Human lateral ventricle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CLEC4F antibody (ab122139)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"