For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CLIP170 antibody
See all CLIP170 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CLIP170
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: 17 aa peptide from near the C-terminal of human CLIP170 (NP_002947)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 162 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionSeems to be a intermediate filament associated protein that links endocytic vesicles to microtubules.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the Reed-Sternberg cells of Hodgkin disease.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 CAP-Gly domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the cytoskeleton. Localizes to the tips of microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- CAP GLY domain containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CAP-Gly domain-containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CLIP 170 antibody
Anti-CLIP170 antibody images
Western blot - CLIP170 antibody (ab106524)
Lane 1 : Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab106524) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab106524) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : rat brain tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 162 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - CLIP170 antibody (ab106524)
ab106524, at 20 µg/ml, staining CLIP170 by immunofluorescence
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-CLIP170 antibody(ab106524)
Immunofluorescence of CLIP170 in Human Brain cells using ab106524 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab106524)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"