For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.125 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 162 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionSeems to be a intermediate filament associated protein that links endocytic vesicles to microtubules.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the Reed-Sternberg cells of Hodgkin disease.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 CAP-Gly domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the cytoskeleton. Localizes to the tips of microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- CAP GLY domain containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CAP-Gly domain-containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CLIP 170 antibody
Anti-CLIP170 antibody images
References for Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab116301)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"