For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 161 kDa for isoform a (or 2 for UniProt), and 157 kDa for isoform b (or 3 for UniProt).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSeems to be a intermediate filament associated protein that links endocytic vesicles to microtubules.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the Reed-Sternberg cells of Hodgkin disease.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 CAP-Gly domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the cytoskeleton. Localizes to the tips of microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- CAP GLY domain containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CAP-Gly domain-containing linker protein 1 antibody
- CLIP 170 antibody
Anti-CLIP170 antibody images
References for Anti-CLIP170 antibody (ab91474)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"