For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as a cytoplasmic linker protein. Involved in TGN-endosome dynamics.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 2 CAP-Gly domains.
- DomainMicrotubule association is inhibited by the ANK repeats and the Golgi localization region (GoLD).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack. Localized to Golgi stacks as well as on tubulovesicular elements juxtaposed to Golgi cisternae.
Information by UniProt
- 1500005P14Rik antibody
- AI844915 antibody
- CAP GLY domain containing linker protein 3 antibody
Anti-CLIP3 antibody images
References for Anti-CLIP3 antibody (ab125424)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"