For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionFunctions as a cytoplasmic linker protein. Involved in TGN-endosome dynamics.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 2 CAP-Gly domains.
- DomainMicrotubule association is inhibited by the ANK repeats and the Golgi localization region (GoLD).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack. Localized to Golgi stacks as well as on tubulovesicular elements juxtaposed to Golgi cisternae.
Information by UniProt
- 1500005P14Rik antibody
- AI844915 antibody
- CAP GLY domain containing linker protein 3 antibody
Anti-CLIP3 antibody images
Western blot - CLIP3 antibody (ab74239)
All lanes : Anti-CLIP3 antibody (ab74239) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - CLIP3 antibody (ab74239)
Immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells using ab74239 at a 1/500 dilution.
Left image un-treated.
Right image treated with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-CLIP3 antibody (ab74239)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"