For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 76 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa).
- RelevanceCLPTM1 may play a role in T-cell development. A chromosomal translocation involving CLPTM1 is found in a family with cleft lip and palate.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Cleft lip and palate associated transmembrane protein 1 antibody
- CLPTM 1 antibody
- CLPTM1 transmembrane protein antibody
Anti-CLPTM1 antibody images
References for Anti-CLPTM1 antibody (ab77939)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"