For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionRequired for mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase (COX) assembly and respiration. Binds copper. May be involved in copper trafficking and distribution to COX and SOD1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CMC1 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Colocalizes with MT-CO1.
Information by UniProt
- C3orf68 antibody
- CMC1 antibody
- Cmc1p antibody
Anti-CMC1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-CMC1 antibody (ab122848)
All lanes : Anti-CMC1 antibody (ab122848) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CMC1 antibody (ab122848)
ab122848 at 1/200 dilution staining CMC1 in Paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CMC1 antibody (ab122848)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"