For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CMT antibody
See all CMT primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CMT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 180-229 (TAGSNFNHVV QNEKSDTHTL VTSGVYAWFR HPSYVGWFYW SIGTQVMLCN) of human CMT (NP_036537)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab80872 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- FunctionCatalyzes the post-translational methylation of isoprenylated C-terminal cysteine residues.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Expressed at higher levels in the cerebellum and putamen than in other brain regions. Abundant expression seen in the Purkinje cells and pontine neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the isoprenylcysteine O-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1700008E11Rik antibody
- C80758 antibody
- fcmt antibody
References for Anti-CMT antibody (ab80872)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"