For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chemokine-like factor family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- chemokine like factor super family 1 antibody
- chemokine like factor superfamily 1 antibody
- chemokine like factor superfamily member 1 antibody
Anti-CMTM1 antibody images
References for Anti-CMTM1 antibody (ab67382)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"