For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the chemokine-like factor family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1500005P16Rik antibody
- 2900052H21Rik antibody
- Chemokine like factor super family 5 antibody
Anti-CMTM5 antibody images
References for Anti-CMTM5 antibody (ab88964)
This product has been referenced in:
- Patzig J et al. Quantitative and integrative proteome analysis of peripheral nerve myelin identifies novel myelin proteins and candidate neuropathy loci. J Neurosci 31:16369-86 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 22072688) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"