For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in the selective transport and maturation of TGF-alpha family proteins.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas, adrenal medulla and cortex, thyroid, testis, spleen, appendix, peripheral blood lymphocytes and bone marrow. Lower expression found in brain, placenta, lung, kidney, ovary, small intestine, stomach, lymph node, thymus and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cornichon family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Located primarily in the ER; may cycle between the ER and the Golgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
- 0610007J15 antibody
- CNIH antibody
- CNIH_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CNIH antibody images
References for Anti-CNIH antibody (ab111476)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"