For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as an adapter protein or regulator of Ras signaling pathways.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CNKSR family.
Contains 1 CRIC domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CNK antibody
- CNK homolog protein 1 antibody
- CNK1 antibody
Anti-CNKSR1 antibody images
References for Anti-CNKSR1 antibody (ab67639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"