For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDivalent metal cation transporter. Mediates transport of divalent metal cations in an order of Mg(2+) > Co(2+) > Mn(2+) > Sr(2+) > Ba(2+) > Cu(2+) > Fe(2+).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at higher level in brain, kidney and placenta, while it is weakly expressed in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ACDP family.
Contains 2 CBS domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ACDP2 antibody
- Ancient conserved domain containing protein 2 antibody
- Ancient conserved domain protein 2 antibody
Anti-CNNM2 antibody images
References for Anti-CNNM2 antibody (ab103716)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"