For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without calcium and magnesium.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111351 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.
- FunctionDivalent metal cation transporter. Mediates transport of divalent metal cations in an order of Mg(2+) > Co(2+) > Mn(2+) > Sr(2+) > Ba(2+) > Cu(2+) > Fe(2+).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at higher level in brain, kidney and placenta, while it is weakly expressed in skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ACDP family.
Contains 2 CBS domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ACDP2 antibody
- Ancient conserved domain containing protein 2 antibody
- Ancient conserved domain protein 2 antibody
Anti-CNNM2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"