For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- FunctionThe CCR4-NOT complex functions as general transcription regulation complex.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in brain, heart, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, placenta, lung and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CNOT2/3/5 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CCR4 associated factor 2 antibody
- CCR4 NOT transcription complex subunit 2 antibody
- CCR4-associated factor 2 antibody
Anti-CNOT2 antibody images
References for Anti-CNOT2 antibody (ab123261)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"