For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- FunctionThe CCR4-NOT complex functions as general transcription regulation complex.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in brain, heart, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, placenta, lung and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CNOT2/3/5 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CCR4 associated factor 2 antibody
- CCR4 NOT transcription complex subunit 2 antibody
- CCR4-associated factor 2 antibody
Anti-CNOT2 antibody images
Western blot - CNOT2 antibody (ab79368)
All lanes : Anti-CNOT2 antibody (ab79368) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract, starved (24hours)
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract, starved (24hours) with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 110 kDa,117 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CNOT2 antibody (ab79368)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"