For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50000 - 1/100000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionThe CCR4-NOT complex functions as general transcription regulation complex.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in brain, heart, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, lung and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CNOT2/3/5 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CCR4 associated factor 3 antibody
- CCR4-associated factor 3 antibody
- CCR4-NOT transcription complex subunit 3 antibody
Anti-CNOT3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-CNOT3 antibody (ab49186)
Anti-CNOT3 antibody (ab49186) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Lane 1: Molecular weight markers.
Gel concentration: 12%.
References for Anti-CNOT3 antibody (ab49186)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"