For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionUbiquitous transcription factor required for a diverse set of processes. It is a component of the CCR4 complex involved in the control of gene expression.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CAF1 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BTG1 binding factor 1 antibody
- BTG1-binding factor 1 antibody
- CAF 1 antibody
Anti-CNOT7 antibody images
References for Anti-CNOT7 antibody (ab105525)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"