For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CNPase antibody
See all CNPase primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CNPase
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region around amino acids 80-84 (
MVSAD ) of Human CNPase.
- Positive control
- Rat Brain, Mouse Brain and Rat Hippocampus extracts.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123381 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 47 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Melanosome. Firmly bound to membrane structures of brain white matter. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- 2'' antibody
- 2'3' cyclic nucleotide 3' phosphodiesterase antibody
- 3''-cyclic-nucleotide 3''-phosphodiesterase antibody
Anti-CNPase antibody images
References for Anti-CNPase antibody (ab123381)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"