For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103828 is antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionPositive regulator of neurite outgrowth by stabilizing myosin regulatory light chain (MRLC). It prevents MIR-mediated MRLC ubiquitination and its subsequent proteasomal degradation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in different tissues. Highest levels are detected in adult placenta, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the canopy family.
Contains 1 saposin B-type domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- Canopy 2 homolog (zebrafish) antibody
- Cnpy2 antibody
- CNPY2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-CNPY2 antibody images
References for Anti-CNPY2 antibody (ab103828)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"