For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113066 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
- FunctionIsoform 1 suppresses cannabinoid receptor CNR1-mediated tonic inhibition of voltage-gated calcium channels. Isoform 2 does not have this effect.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CNRIP family.
Information by UniProt
- C2orf32 antibody
- Cannabinoid receptor CB1 interacting protein 1 antibody
- Cannabinoid receptor interacting protein 1 antibody
Anti-CNRIP1 antibody images
References for Anti-CNRIP1 antibody (ab113066)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"