For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111956 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 cyclin N-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
- CNTD2 antibody
- CNTD2_HUMAN antibody
- Cyclin N terminal domain containing 2 antibody
Anti-CNTD2 antibody images
References for Anti-CNTD2 antibody (ab111956)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"